Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Retiring Stamp Set Class 2

My last two cards from my class just might be my favorite!  This card using the Market Fresh set is sooooo cute!!!!!  This card had a LOT of pieces! But once you get them all sorted out it's a quick card to put together.  Instead of coloring the lettuce I decided to paper piece it.  So it was stamped 3 times once on the Vanilla, once on the Old Olive and once on the Crushed Curry.  The Old Olive and Crushed Curry pieces were cut out and glued over the image on the Vanilla piece.  If you don't like to color this is a great way to add more color to an image!  The card base is 2 pieces held together by the label framelit in the center.  It's a fun unique way of making cards! 
Finally the LOVE you card.  I pulled out my Larger Than Life Alphabet again and made this card.  So cute!  It's a great masculine card if you needed one.  The pops of gold really bring this card to life! I also used the Dots for Days background.....I'm really going to miss that background stamp :( 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: