Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Pop of Pink Swirly Bird

Today's card I'm sure will inspire you to get the Swirly Bird Bundle.  I love everything about this card and there's tons of sneak peaks here.  Where or where to start.....That adorable swirly frame is from the Swirly Scribbles bundle, those flowers and leaves are from the Swirly Bird set and yes you guessed it framelits to cut out the flowers and leaves!  I know you love that!  The DSP is new from a pack called Pop Of Pink, it's all Melon Mambo, Basic Black and White!  OMG! It's gonna be fun to use!!!!    
*Note: There's a little splotch in the left leaf.  I think I must have set something on the card, I didn't notice it until writing this blog post.  The leaf has since been replaced with a new leaf :)*  The flowers are stamped in Melon Mambo and the new Peekaboo Peach, the leaves are the new Emerald Envy.  Love this green!!!!  It's got some blue it in, it's just gorgeous!!!  I added a little Wink of Stella to the black swirly frame to make it sparkle.  I finished the card with some new Thick Melon Mambo Bakers Twine.  Lots and lots of new stuff to make this card!  I have one more Swirly Bird sample, in case you're still not convinced you need this bundle....though I don't know how that could be ;)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: