Monday, May 2, 2016

Last Of All About Everything

I have one last card to share from our free stamp set that we were gifted in the April Paper Pumpkin.  This one is super simple but made 'fancy' with lots of gold touches.  I am all about gold lately :)  I used some Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant for this flower.  Those colors layer so well together.  I can't believe how much I've been reaching for my Regal colors lately!  I don't normally add a lot of ribbon to cards but this one just seemed to need some gold ribbon on the top. 
The center of the flower was stamped with part of one of the images in the set then I used some Crystal Effects (retiring and sold out) over the center of the flower.  Over all this was a really simple card and you could stamp the flower in any color!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!! 

No comments: