Friday, May 13, 2016

Hedgehogs!

I told you that you wouldn't want to miss today's post with these hedgehogs.  Am I right!?!?!  How stinkin' cute!!!!  These guys are in the same set as the elephant from yesterday.  I couldn't love them any more than I do.  PLUS check out some new colors on this card.  The card base is Sweet Sugarplum.  So pretty!!!  For the hedgehogs I stamped them in Black Staz-on and colored them with my Blender Pen.  Then I took out my aqua painter and did a wash of Soft Sky on the whole background. 
I tried to be careful around the hedgehogs with my wash but some of the water still got to them and the bled in a couple of spots.  It didn't change the look of them too much so I was ok with it.  Aren't they the cutest!!!!  I just love them!!!  I have many more sneak peeks coming next week!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Hamilton said...

CUTE!! I'll add it to my wish list. Nice watercoloring!