Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dapper Denim and Swirly Bird

Dapper Denim is one of the new In Colors.  It's so pretty, it's darker and richer than Pacific Point but not as dark as Night of Navy.  I just love it, I'll be reaching for it a lot!  Plus it pairs beautifully with gold!  I used one of the flowers in swirly bird and heat embossed them with some gold on the card base.  I also heat embossed the greeting and set it aside.  
I took a label from the Lots of Labels framelits and stamped another flower from the Swirly Bird set.  To jazz up the tag a little I layered some glitter and some Dapper Denim cardstock on the bottom.  I attached the greeting and some ribbon.  Let's talk about this yummy Ruched Ribbon!  You'll need it, it's yummy and so pretty, and soft and fun to work with.  You'll want it!  Trust me!  We are two weeks away from the new catalog debuting!  I can't wait!!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: