Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Fun Shaped Cards....With The Big Shot

My class over the weekend was Fun Shaped Cards.  This class was so much fun to plan and to make the cards for.  When I created the theme I had no idea what I would do.  After a little research and some brainstorming I came up (some are CASED) with four really cute card ideas that I really ended up loving!  The first one is this adorable little purse!  Isn't it cute!!!  I really love this card!!  This one was the smallest one, but it was still big enough for a sweet message :)  I used the Deco Label Framelits for this one, the largest one. 
This card was my kids favorite.  I have to admit this card is pretty sweet!!!!  These oreo twist cards are all over Pintrest.  I'm not sure who the original creator of this card is but I love it!!  The circle framelits collection makes this card quick and easy to put together!!  We also make a custom envelope for it too! 
And with the help of a brad it twists open just like a real oreo cookie would!  Isn't that cute!!!!?!?!  I just love it to pieces!  I have the other two cards to share tomorrow. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: