Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tinkerbell Clips

I had a great time at the Disney Craft Weekend.  I have lots to share.  I helped plan this weekend more than any other craft weekend.  I did a lot of prep for this weekend, making things and working stuff, I failed to take pictures of everything! I normally photograph stuff as I make it before it gets packed, this time that didn't happen.  So my plan was to take pictures at the hotel of everything, well then I forgot my camera!  So I used my phone to take all the pictures, which isn't ideal but worked in a pinch.  Then when I got home and went through pictures I realized I forgot to take pictures of some of the stuff I made.  I was distracted with friends and projects and presents.  I'll share what I did take pictures of though.  We love to give gifts throughout the weekend.  Of course all the gifts were Disney themed to coordinate with the weekend.  These Tinkerbell clips were so much fun to make and they're soooooooooo cute!!!!  
Her head is just circles, her body is the Bow punch, just the long curvy piece, her wings are the retired butterfly punch.  So cute and easy I just love it!!!  They're all stuck onto the little clothespins and attached on the bag.  I still have lots to share! I hope you keep checking back throughout the next few weeks.  I'll have the full weekend wrap up on Friday on my blog.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: