Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Bunny Bottoms

So I apparently am on a bunny theme the last few posts???  Not sure how they all ended up in a row but they're all cute!!  This is the final bunny card though, sorry for those that love bunnies, yay for those that might be done with bunnies :)  For these bunnies though I used the Balloon Builders set, a set I just LOVE!!!!  I only used 4 stamps for these bunnies; the heart for the bodies, the regular balloon shape for their heads, the long skinny balloon for their ears and the small round one for the tails.  I only used two inks Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo.  For their tails, because I wanted them to stand out more, I stamped them over and over a few times to make them a little darker.  A few hearts and some glitter tape and that completes this fun card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: