Tuesday, March 22, 2016

April Stamp Set of the Month

I feature a different stamp set of the month and I like to announce them the month prior so you can pre-order for a free gift!  In April I'm featuring the Me=Grateful set.  When you order the April Stamp Set of the Month you’ll receive supplies to make these 3 cards with this set.  Directions included.  This month’s kit is $18 (clear, normally $20), $26 (wood, normally $28). 


This kit will be available the entire month of April.  Please note that the kits will not be pre-stamped.  Your finished cards may be different then the examples depending on what ink colors you have. 
If you preorder the April stamp set by March 25, you'll get a free gift with your kit.  This offer is only available through me.  Contact me today to order!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: