Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Welder????

Continuing with the challenges I was given this weekend, we come across this welder......I'll be honest.  I was not happy to pull this one.  I generally stay away from people in punch art, that's why the post yesterday featured a BEAR playing football! People present a much larger challenge.  Thankfully I didn't have to do a face, because welders wear masks.  All in all I think it's ok.  I also think it looks like something out of Star Wars with an orange light saber but that's just my opinion.  Thankfully the person who put welder in the bucket was very happy with the final results, so I guess this challenge was a success!  The welders mask is made from the owl punch, which was suggested to me by another crafter there, so you could say this was a team effort!  The body is oval with photo corner arms, the legs are just strips of cardstock and circles for the feet and hands.  Thankfully this was my only HUMAN I had to make.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!   

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Ruth...it's perfect!! You have great talent, especially in punch art. Great job!