Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Step It Up

I had a class over the weekend.  It was a class I don't think I'd ever done before but it was really fun!  I hope everyone that attended had a great time too!  The class was advertised as I would show a simple card and then a 'stepped up' version of that card.  Everyone got to make the stepped up version.  I wanted to show how simple and fast it was to just add a couple more stamps, some accessories and with just a little more effort you have a beautiful card that.  Both the simple and stepped up cards are all great.  I love all the stepped up versions though.  This rose card I think is a favorite of mine though!  The stepped up version has rhinestones, a little more background stamping and we covered the rose and leaves in Clear Wink of Stella so now they shimmer!!!  LOVE THAT!!!!
This little 'Hogs and Kisses' card is another favorite, who am I kidding I love them all!!!!!  This one we changed up the simple version by stamping the little pig on a tag, adding a banner for the greeting, an additional layer of cardstock on the base and of course adding glimmer paper!  When in doubt with your cards, ALWAYS add glimmer paper!!! That's my rule and it always works!  I have the other 2 cards from my class to share tomorrow.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: