Monday, February 1, 2016

Sale a Bration Stamp Camp

Saturday was my Sale-a-Bration Stamp Camp.  I look forward to this class every year.  I hope my customers do too.  I had a great crowd and a wonderful group of ladies there to stamp with me!  My guests made 6 cards I'll share 3 today and 3 tomorrow.  All the cards showcase our wonderful selection of Sale-a-Bration products this year!  Originally this little plane just didn't appeal to me, but it did eventually grow on me and I love it!  We used the Sky Is The Limit Sale-a-Bration set for this one.  This one is only available through February 15, then new stuff will be released!  So if you love this plane, grab it now!    
This rose one is probably my favorite, surprise right.  It's very simple but with the Silver it makes it really elegant.  We used the Perfect Pairing Sale-a-Bration set for this one.  
Finally, for today anyway, we used the What I Love Sale a Bration set for this one.  It's super simple, aside from the fussy cutting but I enjoy the cutting, very pretty!  While this is a 3 step stamp I love that it's really sketchy and it doesn't have to line up perfectly every time for a beautiful flower.  The flower was created with only 1 ink pad, Watermelon Wonder. Make sure you stamp off the bottom layers to get the lighter ink.  I'll have the rest of the cards to share tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 




No comments: