Thursday, February 18, 2016

Petal Pusher

Another new option for Sale-a-Bration is this super sweet Petal Pushers set.  There's so many fun little elements to it including the little basket on the front that you can fill with a number of different things!  So cute!!  My first thought with this set was that I wanted to make it move.  My first thoughts are never simple! LOL!  I stamped colored and fussy cut the bike.  Then the slider assembly started.  Part of what I wanted was that it reveals the greeting (seriously it's always more complicated than it seems!).   
This slider was pretty simple to put together.  I used my Word Window punch to punch the track for my slider.  The white cardstock is popped up on dimensionals EXCEPT along the right side where the pull tab is.  Slide the pull tab in and adhere the bike to the far left side of it.  Then when you pull it, the greeting is revealed.  Make sure you adhere your greeting in there BEFORE you glue everything down.  You'd think that would be pretty self explanatory......I didn't do that, so there was a bit of card surgery that had to happen.  Let's just say doing it before is a lot easier!  

The outside greeting says "I'm here for you" The inside says "let me pedal for a while"  Isn't that the best encouragement card you could send?!?!  I really love this set.  Remember you can get it for free during Sale-a-Bration!  Shop here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  

No comments: