Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Balloon Builder Monkey

 Guess what? There's more glitter tape on this card :)  Bet you thought I was kidding when I said I couldn't stop using it!  Ha!  I just used it along the background for some extra sparkle.  The real feature of this card is this sweet little monkey!  Isn't he the cutest!!!  I made a similar card to this, except with a bunny, here.  I've seen versions of the monkey all over Pintrest.  So I'm not sure who the original creator for the monkey is but he's cute!!!  
This set is so much fun to use!!!  I love all the shapes and I love creating little guys like this!!!  There was one mistake on this guy, while I was stamping his nose and other facial features it just turned into a hot mess and I had to abort.  I didn't want to start over, so instead I stamped his head again on other piece of cardstock, cut it out and adhered it over the first one.  I think it was a good solution.  This time I went for more simple features and used googlie eyes.  What creatures would you like to see done with this set?  Leave me a comment and who knows maybe you'll see it done on an upcoming post! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: