Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bunny Balloon Builders

 I LOVE this set!  I know I've said it before but I LOVE THIS SET!!!!!  I'm really excited for craft weekend in just over a month, where I'll have the time to just sit and play with this set for hours!  But I saw this card on pintrest and LOVED It!  So I decided to build my bunny like Darlene did.   
I love that this little bunny is holding a birthday balloon.  I sent this card off to my niece for her birthday this month.  If you have any ideas for animals or anything else you want to see made with this set let me know, comment, email me, etc.  I'm making a list in my craft weekend notebook (yes I have one of those-keeps all my project ideas sorted out).  Let me know any fun ideas you have, who knows it may end up on my blog sometime!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: