Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Stamp Set Of The Month-January

In 2016 I'm starting a new program for my customers or really anyone in the USA who wants to participate.  I'm doing a Stamp Set Of The Month.  Every month in 2016 I'll feature a different stamp set, when you buy the stamp set of the month you'll also receive supplies to make 3 cards.  This month's stamp set of the month is Apple Of My Eye from the Occasions catalog.  Due to SU policy I can't post a picture of the set, we're not allowed to post photos or images from in the catalog until it's released but here's a fun sneak peek at the 3 cards that will be included in the kit for January. 
Like I mentioned above, when you order the January Stamp Set of the Month you’ll receive supplies to make 3 cards with this set.
I will include directions. This month’s kit is $24.  This kit will be available the entire month of January, but if you preorder the kit by January 3, 2016 you'll save!  Get the stamp set and kit for only $20!!!  If the kit will be shipped please add $5 to cover shipping costs.


Please note that the kits will not be pre-stamped.  Your finished cards may be different then the examples depending on what ink colors you have.  Ask me what ink you’ll need and get any ink pads you'll need when you order.  All items that need to be pre-punched or run through the Big Shot will be done for your kit.  I'm excited about this new program and hope you are too.  Please let me know if you have questions on it!   

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: