Friday, December 11, 2015

Sneak Peek: Balloon Builders

 There's this new awesome stamp set in the Occasions Catalog called Balloon Builders.  It's like punch art stamping!!  The stamp set includes lots of different shapes of balloons and you use them to 'build' your own creations.  So cute!!  I LOVE all the samples in the catalog, I'll be CASEing them all!!  This one wasn't in the catalog, and it was the first thing I thought of with this set. 
These little pups are just adorable and it was so easy and fun to create them!!  I used a couple different browns on the dogs (Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip).  The girl dog I added a bow and the boy dog got a bow tie.  Super cute, so much fun!!!  I can't wait to play with this set more!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

1 comment:

Rachel Palmieri said...

These puppies are too cute! I love seeing what people think to make with this stamp, this one is great!