Monday, December 28, 2015

January-March Highlights

At the end of every year I look back at all I've done through the year and pick a few of my favorites to share again.  Here's the January-March selections.  Of course I'll link back to the original post so that can read more about each project if you want.  I love the flowers on this card and the doilies, it all just works so well to make a beautiful card!  You can read more about this card here.
These animals still crack me up!  I love this birthday card that would be perfect for anyone!!!  You can read more about this card here
Finally I have one more card with the Painted Petals set.  I love the watercolored look to it and the colors, it's just beautiful!!!  You can read more about this card here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: