Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Customer Appreciation Highlights

All year long I host classes.  Once a year, in December I do my customer appreciation.  Of course I appreciate my customers all year but this is the class made for them!  There's no fee for this class, everything is free, just my way of giving back.  Everyone got a pretty mug for their hot cocoa.  The mugs were bought from the dollar store and I tied some gold ribbon around the handle.   
 I also went all out baking for this class!  I made fudge and some decorated sugar cookies.  Everything was was very popular, I didn't have any leftover cookies and most of the fudge was gone too :)
Finally to treat my guests I had a big hot chocolate bar!  There was pretty much anything and everything you might want to top or mix into a cup of hot chocolate. 
In addition to the syrups and whipped cream there was also marshmallows, candy canes, mints, chocolate chips.  Oh my!  This was my last class of the year.  As much as I love my classes I'm looking forward to a small break between this one and my Sale a Bration camp in January.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim Rose said...

Ruth-
Your Customer Appreciation Class was fabulous as always! Everything was very yummy and the cards were very cute! Thank you for being an awesome Stampin' Up Demonstrator.
Kim