Wednesday, November 4, 2015

So Many Tags!

I really love our kits!  They're so much fun to put together and they're soooooo cute!!!!  I loved the Oh What Fun Christmas Tag Kit in the Holiday Catalog.  I'm so glad I finally broke down and bought it!! I just love these tags!!! You make 30 tags total,  3 each of 10 designs, they come with instructions and all the supplies you need (except scissors and adhesives).  I put these tags together in one night, just sitting and crafting.   
While I LOVE them all these are a few of my favorites!  I loved all the ones with jingle bells.  Who wouldn't!?!  Of course the ones with glitter were winners too and that snowflake is completely covered in glitter!!!!!  The gold bows were so cute on a few of the tags, I just loved them.  Finally the one with the silver snowflake by the ribbon was unique and so cute!  Love them all!!  It's not to late to order this fun kit, the stamp set is not included in the kit, make sure you add that on so that you can stamp all the fun greetings!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: