Friday, October 2, 2015

You're Sublime!

 If there was one set I would recommend as a must have set out of the Annual Catalog it would be the You're Sublime set (along with about 10 others).  This set is super cute, there are images for everything, plus you know I'm a huge fan of silly puns.  This set works for adults and kids, girls or boys.  It's a go to set for me.  I really wanted to play with the submarine stamp so that's what I used today.  I stamped the image and masked out the greeting with some post it tape on watercolor paper.  I used markers and my aqua painter to color it all in.  Then the image sat on my desk for a couple days.  I loved the image but wasn't sure how it would go on a card.  Finally I assembled a simple but fun card. 
In a previous experiment I learned that the new fine tip glue pen dries nice and clear and smooth.  A fun alternative to Crystal Effects.  I covered the windows with the fine tip glue.  Also I think it dries quicker than Crystal Effects which is a big bonus!  This card was almost made without glitter!  But I was able to add a little on the side which I love, it's a fun pop of sparkle!  Every card needs a little sparkle!

Thanks for looking, see you soon! 

No comments: