Tuesday, October 27, 2015

World Of Thanks

One of my all time favorite products that we carry are the note cards and envelopes.  I keep stashes of both the Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  I love them because they're perfect for quick cards, they come with envelopes and for only $6 you get 20 cards and envelopes (that's only 30 cents each!).  Just a huge favorite of mine!  Yesterday, with the help of the note cards, I sat down and made 4 cards.  None of them were planned out ahead of time, there was a lot of time spent wondering which set to use.  There were many mistakes, but in the end I had 4 cards all made with either the White or Crumb Cake envelopes and all basically the same layout.  So today through Friday I'll share all 4 :)  Today's is very rustic, very masculine :)     
I used the Farmers Market DSP for the back of the card.  I cut it the same size as the front of my note card. The greeting was stamped from the World Of Thanks Background stamp.  I love this stamp, there's tons of greetings and you can just use our Stampin' Write Markers to color the greeting you want, which is what I did here.  So quick and easy!  To finish the card I took some Gold Thread and Linen Thread (by the way I LOVE these two together!) I stuck them on 2" punch circle and added my greeting.  LOVE IT!!!!  Check back to see the rest of my quick note cards following this same fun layout!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: