Tuesday, October 20, 2015

More Christmas Cards

I have the final two cards from my stamp a stack to share today.  The first card was so much fun and with so many amazing designs of DSP in the Holiday Catalog this card if so versatile and so cute!!!  It's super simple and super fun.  This is another card you could assemble 100 in no time!  The little pop of black glimmer paper is the perfect addition too!
Our final card was the most time consuming, because of all the coloring.  But fun and simple to assemble.   The design of this card has always been a favorite of mine.  I did a card swap years ago and got a card with this design and I loved it so much. I've made lots of cards with it.  It's a really fun alternative to your traditional card.  It's kind of a card in a card.  The front piece is 3x8.5 scored down the middle at 4.25.  The back of this piece gets adhered to the back of the inside piece so you can open the front panel to the next part of the card. 
This Pool Party piece is 7x5.5 score down the middle on the 7" side at 3.5.  It's two small cards that are assembled together to make one super fun card.  I don't know who the original creator of this card is.  I'm not even sure I still have the original card from the swap.  But I love this layout!!! 
When you open the second card, there's plenty of room for a greeting and a personal message.  This card was my favorite, even though it took a little longer then the others I think it was a big hit with my guests too!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: