Thursday, August 6, 2015

Life Stinks

As far as punch art critters go, this was my only creation.  Though he's awfully cute!!!!  I saw this card on Pintrest.  I loved the greeting and wanted to make a little skunk friend with punches.  The background was easy enough to do with the new Watercolor Wash background stamp....of course that was stamped after a lot of drama by Kim when I got a tiny bit of Melon Mambo ink on the block ;)  That cute little watercolored heart is from the Over The Rainbow stamp set.
For the greeting, front and back, I used the Rotary Alphabet stamp set.  Here's the punches I used to create this guy: Ears-Small Oval (retired), Head-XL Oval, Stripe In Center Of Face-XL Oval with circle punched out on either side, Eyes-3/4" and 1/2" Circle, Nose-1/2" Circle, Body-1 3/4" Circle, Stripe Down Body-1 3/4" Circle with circles punched out on either side, Feet-Word Window, Tail-XL Oval
Thanks for looking, see yous soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't even enjoy this card because I know it was made with a defective, damaged, abused stamp. It makes my heart hurt!