Monday, July 20, 2015

Punch Art Class Part 1


On Saturday I had a punch art class.  I love these classes and I think my customers love them as much as I do!  I've never (at least I can't remember) a punch class where we didn't do a punch art dog.  It's getting really challenging now to find new dogs, because we've done so many other kinds.  This one I love and it's all mine, I made him up!!! :)  We stuck this fun little guy on the outside of a Mini Treat Bag.  So cute!!! 
There's a card on the inside that we stamped with the Watercolor Words set.  Here's the punches I used for him: 2.5" Circle, 2" Circle, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Fun Flower, Tree Builder.
Christmas in July anyone???? Isn't this Santa cute!!!!??!  I saw this card on Pintrest and LOVED this little guy.  I've had him 'pinned' for a while.  I decided it was time to finally make him.  He's super easy too here's the punches I used: Tree, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1/2" Circle. 1 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle.  I used some googlie eyes to add to his character :)  I have the other two cards to share tomorrow.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: