Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stacked Birds


I love the greeting from the Sprinkles of life set that says "hope your day stacks up to be one good thing after another." But who says you have to use ice cream or cup cakes for that greeting, why can't you do a tower of birds!?!?  There is absolutely no reason why not so I did!  Isn't it cute!!  I used the little bird from the Made With Love set.  This set is designed to be a baby set but I love all the little animals in it.  I proabably won't use it for a baby set much :)
The birds were stamped and colored in with the 2015-2017 In Color Markers.  I used the white gel pen to add little dots on their tummies.  They're just so cute stacked up :)  I used one of the white note cards for this one.  This card is super quick and easy to put together!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: