Monday, June 1, 2015

Five New Incolors




I mentioned in a previous post that these 5 new In Colors are my favorites in a long time.  Normally there's one or two that you're just not thrilled with (anyone remember Summer Starfruit......?)  This year Stampin' Up! has hit a home run with these colors.  They're all gorgeous on their own and together!   I thought I'd make a simple, quick card showcasing all of them.  From left to right there's Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush.
No card is complete without a little glitter.  The Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper is so pretty with all of them, who am I kidding it goes with EVERY COLOR!!!  Tomorrow the catalog goes live, tomorrow you can order these colors!  Will you get them all?  Which is your favorite??
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love your card! This is one I'll definitely case! I didn't like the colors all combined as well as last year's IC's, but I do here.

Mary said...

Here's a link to a card I made last year with the then new IC's: http://happystampingwithmary.blogspot.com/2014/05/new-catalog-open-housedrool-party.html