Friday, June 12, 2015

Birthday Balloon


I was so happy to see this set, Celebrate Today, had carried over from the Occasions Catalog to the Annual Catalog.  I love this balloon framelit!  For this card I paired it with the May Paper Pumpkin stamp set.  I used the balloon tail and the happy birthday stamp.  I colored just the birthday with my markers and masked off the rest of the greeting.
Behind the balloon I stamped lots of splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge set.  I love the softness of the Soft Sky ink paired with the boldness of the Blackberry Bliss.  This is probably one of my favorite color combos with Blackberry Bliss.  Of course no card is complete without a little glitter :) Just a small strip of Silver Glimmer Paper does the trick. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: