Friday, May 1, 2015

Owl Gifts


Remember last week when I shared all the gifts I made for Michelle's Owl Craft Weekend?  I have more to share!  These are things Michelle and her downline worked one and they were too cute not to share!!!  I have to say, I love the owl theme!!!  It's toooo cute!!  Here's a quick look at everything, I'll go over a few things in detail. 
The owl gift bag is cute but can you read the tag it says, "Love with OWL your heart" TOO cute!  In the bag though is one of the most adorable projects ever.....I'm going to put it together and then show you, the suspense is horrible right????  Explaining it would be a little confusing... so look for this project soon!  She also made a fry box and stuck a roll of glue dots in there!  Super, super cute!!!
The owl gift bag is so stinkin' cute.  She put an owl punch inside the bag for everyone to get their own owl punch!  The little Berry Basket holds the tissue holder that I made along with a 3x3 card made by one of her downline Cindy, there was also a roll of the Crisp Cantelope thick bakers twine.  I know in the first picture you're seeing more stuff that I'm not sharing.  I will I promise...on Monday.  The couple items that are left, specifically the stamp case on the left I feel need their own post so I'll share Monday...check back!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: