Thursday, April 23, 2015

Nurse Owl


This was another project Michelle requested.  I had made these super cute tissue holders way back in 2013, you can see it here.  These are the perfect gift for anybody suffering allergies, or is just plain sick :(  They're super duper cute!!!!  Again the owl is super simple!  I did opt for googlie eyes again on this one :)  Along with the convience of the eyes, I think it gives the owls a little more character, plus they're cute!!!
I did the sides a little different on this on then I did on my 2013 version.  I think I like the angled side a little better.  It really happened as a mistake, so I'm glad it worked out!  Here's the measurements for this owl holder.  Start with an 11x4 inch piece of cardstock.  On the 4 inch side score at 1 and 3.  On the 11 inch side score at 2, 3, 7 and 8.  Holding the cardstock with the 2 inch score line on the bottom cut up along the 1 and 3 inch score line 5 inches, then trim off those ends.  After you assemble your box you'll be able to angle your sides. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: