Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Koala Card


A couple weeks ago I received this uber cute card made by my friend Kim.  Isn't it adorable!!?  I love getting fun mail, who doesn't??!!  I did a card challenge over Lent where I sent 40 cards in 40 days.  I'm horrible at mailing cards (isn't that bad!) but after all the cards I mailed and all the wonderful calls and texts that I recieved from the people who received those cards it reminded me how powerful getting a card in the mail is.  I've been inspired since then to be better at mailing cards.  Let's start today!  I challenge send a card.  Just one, it can be any card.  I'll do it too!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aawww ... I feel like a celebrity getting a shout out on your blog. LOL ... Glad you liked the card. You're right ... we need to mail more cards!!