Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine Fox


We're only a few days away from Valentine's, I'll have lots of fun Valentine cards and treats for you this week.  Today's card is such a cute card and would work for almost anyone.  This card I think I'll give to Logan.  He love little foxes and when I saw this sweet fox in the Hey, Valentine stamp set I immediately thought of him.  The card is stamped in the Silver Encore Pad with the little hearts from the Chalk Lines stamp set.  I kept with the silver theme and added some silver foil paper and some DSP from the Stacked With Love DSP pack.
As for the fox himself, he's colored with Blendabilities then cut out.  Then I stamped the image a second time and punched it out.  I used my Blendabilities again for a fun ombre background.  Then the fox is attached with some dimensionals.  Finally to finish the card I used some the Epoxy Stickers colored with my Blendabilities.  So cute!!!  I love this sweet card!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: