Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Color Your Heart Out


I saw a really cute idea for some Valentine gifts for pre-schoolers with some crayons.  I'm all for the non-candy version of Valentine's especially for the kids, so I thought this would be a really cute idea for Megan's class.  I made up some quick tags in MDS, and printed them at home.  There's 16 kids in Megan's class so I only needed 2 sheets!  The tags are 2x3.
Now these gifts are for 4 and 5 year olds.  I did contemplate making adorable bags for them, but then realized that these are for 4 AND 5 YEAR OLDS.  They're going to rip them apart and throw the packaging away......I decided to package them in dollar store Valentine bags.  Each bag has a box of crayons.  I attached the tag with some of our Painted Blooms Twine.  And I was done!  Valentines for an entire class in under 30 minutes!  Awesome!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: