Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Birthday Box

If you saw my post yesterday you saw the crazy fun fishy shaker card/gift card holder.  I mentioned at the end of the post that I created a box to put the card in.  This box is pretty standard.  I didn't write down measurements, but it's your basic flat folding box and if you search pintrest or google for 'Stampin' Up! flat folding box' you'll find tons of tutorials.
The best part of this box.  The letters!!!  I used the new alphabet clay mold in the Occasions catalog with our Simply Pressed Clay. I love our clay!!!!  It is so much fun to use!!!  These letters are so fun!!!!  I made the appropriate letters then let them dry.  The morning of the party I finished them, by sponging some Melon Mambo ink on them with my sponge dauber.  I used Tombow liquid glue to attach the letters to the box.  So cute!!
The box again is super simple, I added a button on the front to tuck the top flap into and hold it closed.  It's about an inch high so it hold the fishy shaker card perfectly!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: