Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Irresistibly Yours


There are 2 Sale a Bration DSP choices in the catalog, one is The Best Year ever and it's super cute and exactly what you think about when you think DSP.  The other is Irresistibly Yours.  It's a white DSP with white glossy patterns on it.  The point of this DSP is that when you add ink the glossy parts resit you're left with your own custom DSP.  AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!!  You can add ink in many different ways. For this card I used an ink pad and a sponge and just rubbed it on.  You could use markers, ink spritzers, Blendabilitites, really anything to get the ink on the paper. 
I wanted to try every paper in the pack, so I went with a rainbow of colors.  I've made a card with this same layout before but I thought it was so fun and simple that I wanted to do it again this time with my custom made DSP.  After I colored all my DSP I cut it into 1/2 inch strips and made my borders.  With 2 strips, each 12x1/2 I was able to make 5 of these cards.  They didn't take long and were really quick to put together.
I'm so excited to try many more techniques with this paper!!  Really the possibilites are endless and you'll never be stuck without DSP to use on any project because now you can makit it your own and coordinate with anything!!! 
I don't mind getting a little inky when I stamp.  I know some people don't like ink on their fingers though.  Just a heads up, it could get a little messy.  Remember after you get your color on your paper, no matter which method you use, make sure you have dry cloths or tissues nearby to wipe off the glossy areas of your paper.  That's where it will resist the ink.  By the way this is what my hands look like almost everytime I stamp ;)  I'm a messy stamper, but I don't mind the ink.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: