Monday, January 19, 2015

Birthday Balloons


I'm loving this new stamp set, Celebrate Today, in the Occasions catalog.  These balloons are soooo much fun!!!  I love that there's coordinating framelits!  For this card I stamped my balloon image 4 times in 4 different colors, Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.  Then I cut them out with my framelit.  Easy peasy!  Then I used the string image from the stamp set and stamped strings for all of them.  The greeting was stamped and then attached to the card with staples for a fun look. 
To add some detail to the balloons I used my white gel pen and created different patterns on them.  This would have been much easier to do if I have thought to do it prior to attaching the balloons to the card.  But I still love them even though the designs are straight or perfect.  A white gel pen is such a fun way to add quick easy details.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: