Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Look Back at 2014: March and April


We're looking back at March and April today.  I'm happy to say that 3 of the 4 cards today were cards that we did in my classes.  That really makes me happy that some of my favorites are ones that I did in classes.  Perhaps that's why they're my favorites :) First up is one we did in my masculine card class in March.  I love this shirt card.  It's adorable and perfect for any guy!!!  You can read more about this card here
Next up is this beautiful butterfly card from March.  I love the colors, I love that it's masked off with a white border, I just love everything about this card!  You can read more about this card here


The last two cards for today were from the same class, my spring punch art class.  I love this mirror card.  It's super simple but so stunning.  You can read more about this card here.
Finally the last card for today.  This adorable little crab.  How cute is he??  Even months after this class I still love love him.  I'm a sucker for punch art.  I'll have to look back on the 31st and see how many of the 24 projects were punch art :)  You can read more about this little crab here.     
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: