Monday, December 29, 2014

A Look Back at 2014: July and August

I also had a lot of posts from my June scrapbook weekend in July. This was another one of my favorites from that weekend.  I still have this castle sitting on my desk.  It makes me smile to see it.  You can read more about this castle here.  
Another one of my favorites from July was when I did rainbow week.  Remember rainbow week.  I had a lot of fun with those cards. This card by far was my favorite from that week.  I love the watercolored look.  I love how the colors are blended. So fun!!! You can read more about this card here

I made this set of cards in August.  They were fun to make, especially with all our matching embossing powders.  One of the great things about this card is that they're flat, perfect for mailing!  I know sometimes lots of buttons or bows can charge more to mail, this card is just as stunning with no extra cost!  To read more about this card click here


This was the first card that I made with this set.  I still love this set.  I know the big mustache guys aren't for everyone but I love them!  I especially love the look the Blendabilities create.  I've used them quite a bit since their release in June and I love them so much!  I can't wait to see what new artwork SU has in store for us next year!!!  You can read more about this card here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: