Monday, November 10, 2014

Peguin Friends


I had the BEST time at Scrapbook Weekend!!!!  Michelle does an amazing job!!! You can check out her blog for all upcoming dates.  I will have TONS to share about the weekend starting Wednesday.  But I will say that her theme was 'Winter Wonderland' and it was amazing!  Michelle had asked me a few weeks ago if I would make a few things for scrapbook weekend.  She generally emails me a picture of what she wants and I make it :)  She wanted these little penguins, they're the cutest aren't they!!!!  I'll list the supplies I used below. 
Here's all 25 of them ready to go :)  Here's what I used: Tree Punch-hat, Small Oval Punch-tummy and scarf, Pansy Punch-feet, 1 3/8 Circle Punch-body, Bird and Branch Punch-wings, 2 Inch Circle-head, Heart Framelits (3rd smallest)-black part of his head, Arrow Punch (small arrow)-beak.  I used the larger sequins on the top of his had to add a little sparkle.  They're just too cute!!!  Check back tomorrow for another fun item I made for Michelle for the weekend :)  Don't forget Wednesday will start my scrapbook weekend wrap up!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: