Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Merry and Bright


With Christmas less than 3 month away I'm sure you're beginning to think about your Christmas cards.  I used to hand make every card....then I had kids and people enjoy seeing how they've grown over the year so I use MDS for my cards.  I do still mail a few hand made cards to a few people.  This card is one that I could easily mass produce.  I love using 'non traditional' colors for Christmas cards.  This card is Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant and Smoky Slate!  Such a fun color combo!
The letters were cut out with the Little Letters Framelits in Melon Mambo cardstock then sponged in Melon Mambo ink.  The rest of the greeting is stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  I don't know about you, but I know I have more trouble stamping the clear stamps straight then the rubber stamps.  Don't know why!  The snowflakes are from Endless Wishes in the Holiday Catalog, so are the sequins-LOVE THEM!!!  Add a quick bakers twine bow (though that step is optional) and you're done!  A quick, fun Christmas card! 3
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: