Friday, October 17, 2014

Megan's Frozen Card


Megan's birthday is tomorrow.  She'll be 4.....wow!  I've mentioned here more than once that Megan is a fan of, that Megan likes, that Megan loves, that Megan is {completely consumed with all things Frozen related, is growing her hair in hopes of having "Elsa hair", walks around singing the songs (mostly to the dismay of her older brother), plays for hours with her Frozen dolls, watches the movie at least twice a week and recites it} obsessed with Frozen.  Yes that is my life.  Dan made the mistake once of calling Anna, 'Queen Anna'......he was forced (by Megan) to sit and watch the movie with him so that he clearly understood the difference between Queen ELSA and Princess ANNA.  Yes it's true, that's my life!  Can you relate????  Since it's her birthday I didn't think she'd be happy with just any card, I knew a Frozen one was in her future but what????  My first thought was I'll print up some coloring images and make her a mini coloring book that would double as a card.  So I printed a couple images just to test sizes and if my idea would work.  Next thing I know I'm coloring the images myself with my Blendabilities.  My head exploded, the printer ink wasn't bleeding into the image, I now have the power to print and color ANYTHING!!!!  I was stinkin' excited.  I'm so pleased at how this image came out. 
The image did print a little pixelated but it's not too bad and I'm pretty sure Megan won't care.  I did have to sneak into her room and "borrow" one of her Frozen books so that I could see how Anna's dress was colored.  I couldn't quite remember (normally I listen to the movie while Megan watches because I'm doing other things around the house) and I wasn't about to ask Megan and admit that I didn't know what Anna's dress looked like for fear that I would have to sit and watch the movie with Megan pointing out every detail to me :)  I love our Blendabilities Markers and now that I know I can print and color a whole new world has opened up!!!  Happy Birthday to Megan, I hope she likes her card :)
Thank for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: