Monday, September 15, 2014

Santa-tizer


Tis the season....for getting sick!  Yes indeed the kids are back in school, everyone is stuck in a confined germ breading/sharing/spreading box for 6 hours a day.  As much as I try to enforce the washing hands thing, Logan's a boy and well sometimes he doesn't even notice the dirt on his hands much less icky, blucky, nasty germs he can't see!  Can you tell I'm anti-germ?  I know it's only going to get worse too as the days get colder, it's ineveitable! UGH!!! OK, I think that's probably enough of my ranting about our germs :)  This cute Santa-tizer might help scare away some of those germs!  If not at least it's CUTE!!!! I saw a larger bottle on Pintrest that was wrapped to look like Santa's belt, but I loved the tag on it: 
'Hand Santa-tizer
Santa tested. Elf Approved."

So cute!!!  I had to have that mine!!  The greeting was just printed on white cardstock on my printer.  Santa is stamped in Versa Mark and embossed in Black Embossing Powder on Watercolor paper.  Then I used my markers (Real Red, Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride) to color him, along with my aqua painter.  I got my measurements for this holder from Jill, here.  Why reinvent the wheel, it's all done!  The only thing I would change is I would use a 1 inch circle punch opposed to the 3/4 inch.  The 3/4 inch works but it's a tight fit :)  I stuck a small bottle of hand sanitizer that I got at Bath and Body Works.  Their bottles are the perfect size!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

See ... THIS is why I stalk you! Totally adorable!!