Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Make A Wish


I debated back and forth, back and forth, back and forth about sharing this card.  In person I LOVE IT!!!  It's bright and the texture is incredible!  In pictures it was imposible to capture it!  I started with a piece of black cardstock and stamped and embossed lots of different elements in different colors.  I tried photographing this one card a million different ways, nothing showed the colors well, so you'll just have to take my word :)  The Pool Party and Blushing Bride embossing powders look A-MA-ZING on the black cardstock.  That pop of color really makes a difference.  Then I tried the Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!  It's wonderful!!!!
Finally the only picture that showed the colors (especially the Pool Party) was with the flash.  I really don't like using my flash I prefer natural light, which is usually abunant in New Mexico :)  I finally decided to share it because I love it!!!  Lot's of embossing and lot's of color but it's so fun!!!!  I stamped and embossed each color one at a time.  That worked best and I didn't end up mixing embossing powders that way.  I hope you try this color combo with your embossing powders.  It's really amazing in real life! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon! 




No comments: