Monday, September 29, 2014

I'll Drink To That!

I had a punch art class over the weekend.  I'll share those cards soon :)  Today though I have some really cute cards that I made from the Making Spirits Bright set in the Holiday Catalog.  I have one card for the three upcoming holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  The cards are all simliar, just a different stamp used.  You could mass produce any of these in no time!

The drinks and all their fun accessories are colored with the Stampin' Write Markers.  I added buttons and ribbons to all of them, in their coordinating colors.  Except the Christmas one I didn't have a Real Red Button so I used a white one instead. 


For all the drinks I wanted them to look a little sparkly and not so translucent.  I used my Vanilla Smootch Spritz and sprayed some in a plastic cup then used a paint brush to brush the liquid in the cups.  Once that was dry I covered the glasses with Crystal Effects so that they looked and felt like real glasses. 



No comments: