Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Still Not Sold YET


If you're still unsure of Stampin' Up!'s Blendabilities hopefully THIS card will change your mind.  This is a new technique that I saw on Kristina's blog.  She used another type of marker but I thought I try it with our new Blendabilities.  It worked beautifully!!  Check out her video to learn more on this technique.  What I did though was start with a piece of Vellum and colored on one side with one of the Rich Razzleberry markers, I went about halfway down.  Then I used my Color Lifter marker and went over it and pulled the color down a little further.  I flipped the Vellum over and did the same thing with the Coastal Cabana marker. 
Since it's Vellum it's obviously translucent and you can see both colors from either side.  It gorgeous in person!  The color are bright and vibrant!!  Finally to finish it I embossed in White the greeting and added some polka dots to the White card stock with the new Large Polka Dot folder. OH. MY. GRAVY!  I LOVE IT!!!  The ribbon is also our new cotton ribbon.  ALSO. TOTALLY. IN. LOVE!!!!  Check out yesterday's post to find out how you can get the Blendabilities!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: