Monday, July 14, 2014

Castle Winner

Before we get to the card, let's get to the winner of this Rich Razzleberry card!  I had 8 comments, thanks so much to all who commented, I loved reading them.  It looks like the castle card and the Cinderella card were the most popular cards.  So let's get to the winner.  The winner was chosen randomly.  I had 8 pieces of paper, numbered 1-8 on them, folded them up and had Megan pick one.  She picked #3 which was Cynthia Davis.  Congratulations, she'll receive this Rich Razzleberry castle card!!!!! 
This Rich Razzleberry Castle is done the same way as the pink one that I posted last week.  I used the same DSP Sweet Taffy, this time with the Rich Razzleberry print.  The challenging part on this one was finding a shade of purple for the towers that would coordinate well.  I tried every shade of lighter purple that we carry, none of them looked good, so I decided the towers on this card would be a darker purple, our new Blackberry Bliss!!! 
I really love these colors, I think for the castle it gives it a very striking bold look, perfect for any fairy tale!!  Once again thanks to all who commented.  I do read every comment that comes through my blog, and I do appreciate everyone of them.  Thanks!!!   
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: