Sunday, July 6, 2014

ANOTHER Wobbly Bottom?


Did you catch yesterday's post with the kitty's wobbly bottom?  Make sure you read that, so you know what I'm talking about :)  My 2 day plea to SU to carry these little springs continues.  This time with a duck bottom.  Now I'm sure you can make tons of other things wobbly that aren't behinds of animals, I'm not sure why you would :) but I'm sure you can!  But wobbly animal bottoms are just the cutest thing ever!!!  Maybe I'm easily amused, but they're pretty cute!!
So today I have a duck bottom.  Now the original plan was not to make his bottom wobbly but it just happened that way while we were at the weekend, one thing leads to another, you have one to many sips of cherry vodka and before you know it your duck's butt is wobbly :)  The inspiration for this card came from here, from a card I saw on Pintrest.  The duck is super easy.  It's the bird from the Bird Builder Punch, just cut off his head.  The feet are the largest flower from the Boho Blossom Flower punch, just cut out 3 petals.  Layer lots of circles for the pond, add some Crystal Effects 'water' you're done!  Stinkin' cute!!! 
I also preprinted the greeting for this card, it says: "Hope you're right side up again soon."  More animal puns, I'm giggling at home typing this :)  Back to my plea, his bottom wobbles!!! What more can I say. Stampin' Up! please!!!!!  We're almost done with all the cards I made at the scrapbook weekend.  There's 2 left....did I save the best for last????? 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love ducks and this is stinkin' cute!