Thursday, June 19, 2014

Stamp Camp Work Of Art




Did you guess that this was our third set!!  I love this set.  LOVE IT!!!  It wasn't one of our first choices for stamp camp.  Amber wasn't sold on it, at first.  I'm glad she came around though!  This is my card.  It's similar to one I found on Pintrest.  I love the color getting lighter on the chevrons.  To achieve this look, keep stamping without reinking.  We used the Stamp a Ma Jig to line it up perfectly!  The little glitter on the heart is the perfect finishing touch! 
Amber used the new Crumb Cake Notecards for her card and also the new sequins!  So pretty!!  So do you have a favorite card from the last six I've shared over the past 3 days??  If you're local make plans to attend our stamp camp next year! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: