Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day From Mickey


Yesterday was Father's Day.  This is the card Dan received.  It's so cute!  And really simple!  The card is a black base and the Real Red comes up just over half the card, I think it's about 3 inches high.  His buttons are the 1 inch Circle Punch.  Mickey's hand is made from the 1 1/4 Circle Punch with the Word Window Punch for fingers


 
I added some Crystal Effects over the buttons to give them a little glossy look.  For his hand I traced around the outside of it with a black marker.  It gives it a more finished, completed look.  I have tons of stamp camp pictures to share over the next couple of days.  This week I'm prepping to head off to my downline Michelle's scrapbook weekend.  I'm super excited.  It's her first summer one, it's camping themed (this is MY kind of camping!).  I'll be posting lots of updates, projects, make and takes, and more all weekend on my Facebook page. If you haven't 'liked' me yet, head over and like me!  I have lots planned, hopefully they'll all come out as wonderful as they are in my head :)  Either way you'll want to be checking in!  Can't wait!!! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: