Friday, June 20, 2014

Bye Bye!

I'm leaving, gone, see ya!  In just a few short hours, which I'm sure will wind so slowly and it will feel like eternity, plus the children will scream, argue and whine which will make it feel even longer than eternity, I'll be headed to Camp Crop-A-Lot!  It's the ever amazing scrapbook weekend that I'm so super excited to attend.  This is Michelle's first summer one (there will be another this fall!).  It's camping themed-CUTE!  By the way camping in a Marriott is MY KIND OF CAMPING!  These are 6 of the bags I'm taking, the pictures aren't great, they were taken with my phone-the camera is packed! 
I have (hopefully) all I'll need to craft for a couple days :)  The front bag on the left is filled with ink :) The one right next to it is filled with about 50 pounds of cardstock (maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but it's a lot of cardstock!).  I have all the essentials, plus alot of non essentials.  I still have another bag that's has my laptop and other electronics....just in case I do some MDSing, hopefully I will, it is a scrapbooking weekend after all!  Plus I have my clothes and personal items.  It looks like I'm moving in for more than 48 hours.  I'll be posting updates on my business Facebook page and will have TONS to share in the upcoming weeks!  Can't wait!!!  

No comments: